Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Cummings DDS
Dr. David R Cummings, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Mission Viejo, CA and San Clemente, CA . He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. David R Cummings has 3 locations
360 San Miguel Dr Ste 402
Newport Beach, CA 92660
26302 La Paz Rd Ste 102
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Dr. David R Cummings has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Cummings has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Cummings - Posted on January 10th, 2019
Love love dr. Cummings!
Self-verified patient of Dr. David R Cummings - Posted on December 5th, 2018
28 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David R Cummings Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David R Cummings's office for more information.
360 San Miguel Dr Ste 402 Newport Beach, CA : (949) 760-1600
26302 La Paz Rd Ste 102 Mission Viejo, CA : (949) 586-7000
1171 Puerta Del Sol Ste D San Clemente, CA : (949) 661-0166
More about Dr. David R Cummings
Being with the patient and being able to help them is what I enjoy most about being an oral surgeon.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David R Cummings is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newport Beach, CA.