Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Curtis DMD
Dr. David R Curtis, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in State College, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English and German.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Curtis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Curtis has the following 14 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Caries
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Tooth Whitening
- Diabetes Complications
- Dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David R Curtis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David R Curtis
We provide no nonsense, straightforward general dentistry care to a wonderful group of patients in Centre County. We have been consistently operating since 1962. I am Dr. David Curtis, and I have been with the practice since 1992. I personally work with each patient myself, and am glad to discuss and share my knowledge of dentistry with our patients. We have a very stable, family oriented staff, who have been with us for years. You won't see a different face every time you visit. I grew up here in State College, and attended State High. I completed my undergraduate work at Lock Haven University, with a degree in Biology/Microbiology. I continued on to dental school at the University of Pittsburgh, and enjoy returning to Pitt often. My wife Lisa and I have four daughters, who have all attended State High. Three of them have gone on to study and work in Germany, India, and Korea. We are so proud of them! Most dentists have a passionate hobby, and mine has been aviation. I have had my pilot license for over 15 years, and have recently been the president of our local flying club. Flying often requires precise attention to detail, so I suppose I connect that to dentistry. My wife and I are also interested in hiking and horseback riding. We love to enjoy the outdoors on weekends. I would like to personally invite you to join our practice. We will listen to your concerns, mutually agree on what treatment is best for you now, and what can be done later. Whether we decide on traditional, natural, or modern treatment, we have had the experience and education to provide you with great dental care. So please, give us a call, and let us be your dental home.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David R Curtis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near State College, PA.