Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David R Hendrick
Dr. David R Hendrick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Shelby, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Hendrick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Hendrick has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David R Hendrick has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. David R Hendrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsDavid R Hendrick Dds, 613 McBrayer Homestead Rd, Shelby, NC
Dr. David R Hendrick is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Shelby, NC.