Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Hendrick
Dr. David R Hendrick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Shelby, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Hendrick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Hendrick has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David R Hendrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. David R Hendrick
David R. Hendrick, DDS, PA Dr. David Hendrick was one of only two students to graduate from the University of Northa Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1992 with a BS in Dentistry. He then received his DDS from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1995. Dr. Hendrick has received additional training in cosmetic, reconstructive, implant, endodontic, and Invisalign/Clear Correct dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, and the North Carolina Dental Society. Dr. Hendrick, a native of Shelby, resides in Boiling Springs with his wife, Laney and their two children. Staff (Bios Coming Soon)
Locations & DirectionsDAVID R HENDRICK DDS, 613 McBrayer Homestead Rd, Shelby, NC
Dr. David R Hendrick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Shelby, NC.