Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Pearce has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. David R Pearce has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David R Pearce has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Pearce and his staff are the best! As a lifelong dental coward, I have never felt at ease at any dental practice until now. From the moment you walk in until the second you leave, everyone is professional, courteous and kind. They truly care for their patients, always inquiring if I'm comfortable or asking if I need anything. Dr. Pearce even called me at the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. I highly recommend this practice to everyone!
I was in ex stream pain had an appointment on may8th I called the office to see if they could see me that monday1 they worked me in the schedule without hesitation. Never was a patient at this practice my appointment for May 8th was going to be for a new patient consult to go over what I needed and what my future plan of care was going to be. Dr Pearce was extremely professional ,went over everything he was going to do as well as comforting me in the stress I was under. I will recommend dr Pearce. I thank him for all he has done but most of all the kindness. Never felt I took a number waited to be called,placed in the room what can I do for you in and out and have a good day.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. David R Pearce accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
Locations & DirectionsGentle Dentistry, 30 W Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY
Dr. David R Pearce is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Baldwinsville, NY.