Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Rauch has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. David M Rauch has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
Dr. David M Rauch has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
I am a Family Medicine Doctor who is board certified and I am on staff at 4 different hospitals in NY. I had my mother who is 82 y.o come to see this doctor as a referral. She had a very difficult extraction that would have required her to be sedated. She was improperly sedated!! She was given local anesthesia and she almost went into shock. My mother lives with my husband and I. She started to deteriorate after the procedure and wound up in the hospital. This doctor is very arrogant and assured my husband that she would be properly treated for this kind of dental work. Please, if you have a elderly relative.......beware. Thankfully due to the staff at the hospital,my other is doing much better.
48 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Rauch is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Middlesex, NJ.