Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David J Raphael
Dr. David J Raphael, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 9 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Raphael has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. David J Raphael has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. David J Raphael yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
9 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. David J Raphael accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Raphael is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Portland, OR.