Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Binder DDS
Dr. David S Binder, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Binder has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David S Binder has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. David S Binder Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David S Binder's office for more information.
551 5th Ave Rm 1114 New York, NY : (212) 867-2730
More about Dr. David S Binder
Dr. David Binder, DDS Dr. Binder has been practicing general dentistry for over 25 years and has been in group practice in New York since 1984. Dr. Binder was a clinical assistant professor at the New York University College of Dentistry - Department of Continuing Dental Education, where he taught chair-side practice and lectures on “Implantology: Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment” to other dentists. A Diplomat of the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and one of New York City's experts on treatments for sleep apnea and snoring, Dr. Binder has over 17 years of experience treating sleep apnea. Dr. Binder also lectures on snoring and sleep apnea treatment. Dr. Binder received the Humanitarian Award from the New York Academy of Dentistry for his work in helping to identify victims of the 9/11 attacks. Dr. Binder completed his undergraduate education at Washington University before receiving his dental degree from New York University College of Dentistry. His post-doctoral training included a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx Municipal Hospital. Teaching for over 25 years has allowed Dr. Binder to keep a finger on the pulse of new developments in the field, staying abreast of the latest treatments so he can offer patients the best dental care available. In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Binder maintains memberships in several professional societies, including: American Dental Association New York County Dental Society Dental Society State of New York Fellow - New York Academy of Dentistry Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomat Charter - American Academy of Sleep Medicine American College of Dentists Implant Interface Study Group American Academy of Implant Dentistry Academy of Osseointegration Dr. Binder's hospital associations include: New York University - Bellevue Sleep Disorders Centers
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David S Binder is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.