Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Kessler DMD
Dr. David A Kessler, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Kessler has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Kessler has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
47 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. David A Kessler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David A Kessler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.