Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David Ross
Dr. David Ross, DDS, PC is a Dentist primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Ross is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center and Children`s National Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ross has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Showing 2 of 10
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Children`s National Medical Center
37 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Ross is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chevy Chase, MD.