Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Samuels DMD
Dr. David S Samuels, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Andover, MA. His specialties include Periodontics and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Samuels has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David S Samuels has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David S Samuels - Posted on December 31st, 2015
I never liked going to a dentist until I visited Dr. Samuelis office in Mattapan. He made me very comfortable, I felt no pain during my extraction and minimal pain after . It was a quick healing no pain or side effects . Great dentist with great patient care skills. I even refered other clients that were also scared of dentist and they were also quite SATISFIED. EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Want dental implants? Keep looking for someone qualified.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David S Samuels - Posted on April 30th, 2015
Dr. David S Samuels Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David S Samuels's office for more information.
2 Stevens St Andover, MA : (978) 475-0567
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David S Samuels is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Andover, MA.