Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Skinner has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 6
Dr Skinner, and his small, friendly staff provide patients with the utmost care. Dr Skinner is extremely talented, and very creative...a skill that is definitely a big plus, when working with patients who need extensive dental surgeries, such as implants. He specializes in crafting the most beautiful, realistic-looking implant teeth, while making 100% sure that the patient is comfortable, at ease, and happy with the result. This is a dental specialist who genuinely cares about his patients, and who goes the extra mile, each and every time. I have had extensive work done by Dr Skinner, and he is one of the kindest, funniest people I know. His friendly, casual manner is especially nice, considering he is a consummate professional, very experienced, and talented. Karen, his receptionist, is so much more than a receptionist, she is delightful - warm and friendly, and always willing to help in any way. His assistant, Kristi, is wonderful - she anticipates his every step, and is always concerned for the patients comfort. If you need extensive, complex dental treatment, this is the place to go. They treat patients like friends, and do phenomenal work!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDr David Skinner Dds, 3804 1/2 Park Ave, Wilmington, NC
Dr. David S Skinner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wilmington, NC.