Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David S Strassman DDS
Dr. David S Strassman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Allentown, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Strassman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David S Strassman has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
You are only asking for trouble if you go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. David S Strassman - Posted on February 6th, 2017
Recently I was in Europe, and experienced a dental emergency. I called Dr. Strassman, who had recently hired two new telephone clerks. When I called from Europe, all I got was harassment, rudeness from one of these new clerks, and an appointment was never made. I called twice without any results, and neither of these clerks have any dental expertise. Dr. Strassman never even received the information. If you have a dental emergency, don't count on this dentist helping you.
Dr. David S Strassman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David S Strassman's office for more information.
1575 Pond Rd Ste 101 Allentown, PA : (610) 398-8110
More about Dr. David S Strassman
Dr. David Strassman is proud to offer quality dental care to Allentown and the surrounding communities. Dr. Strassman earned his dental degree from the Temple University School of Dentistry, after earning his under graduate degree from The University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Strassman is committed to lifelong training as the way to offer you the best dental care possible. He has taken extensive continuing education courses in subjects such as implant dentistry and crown and bridge dentistry. His most recent study was on the most current advances in laser dentistry and he has begun a post graduate dental program with the highly regarded Dr. John Kois. When not in the office, you might find Dr. Strassman enjoying one of his favorite outdoor activities such as travelling, biking, photography, or fly fishing. He also enjoys reading, and live music, particularly jazz.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David S Strassman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Allentown, PA.