- 39 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Sain
Dr. David R Sain, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN. He has 39 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David R Sain has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. David R Sain Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David R Sain's office for more information.
1849 Memorial Blvd Murfreesboro, TN : (615) 890-7246
More about Dr. David R Sain
Meet Dr. Sain Dr. David Sain E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Sain grew up in a small community (Hillsboro) just outside of Manchester, Tennessee. He graduated from Coffee County High School where he was quite an athlete. He turned down the opportunity to participate in college athletics to pursue his education. "I definitely neglected my education in high school. I was a jock all the way. I knew when I got to college I was going to have to concentrate on academics." The lack of attention to academics changed when Dr. Sain married his childhood sweetheart, Sonia. According to Dr. Sain, "I can't think of anything more enjoyable than seeing kids grow up and realize their potential. This is true whether it is helping them realize the best possible smile and facial appearance or being a part of their spiritual and physical development. The practice of orthodontics allows me to participate in what I love doing! What a blessing!" To learn more about Dr. Sain click below: (link the anchors to their section) Family Education Professional Achievements Community Involvement Free Time Family According to Dr. Sain, his most important achievements have come on the personal side of his life, not the professional. "I was blessed enough to marry a wonderful woman, who together we have been fortunate enough to have two great daughters who are now adults."
Locations & DirectionsDR DAVID R SAIN DDS MS PC, 1849 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. David R Sain is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Murfreesboro, TN.