Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Satnick DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. David M Satnick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Satnick has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David M Satnick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David M Satnick's office for more information.
6633 Telephone Rd Ste 220 Ventura, CA : (805) 639-3050
More about Dr. David M Satnick
Dr. David Satnick has been performing cosmetic dentistry procedures for more than 20 years. After graduating with a B.S. in biology from the University of Southern California and a D.M.D. from Tufts University of Dental Medicine in Boston, Dr. Satnick traveled to Israel and volunteered to work at a dental clinic in a poor community of Jerusalem. His accreditations and memberships include: American Dental Association (ADA) California Dental Association (CDA) American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society (OKU) American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM) American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Dr. Satnick was born in Los Angeles and raised in the San Fernando Valley. He has lived in Ventura for more than 20 years. Dr. Satnick enjoys meeting new people and helps patients relax by being compassionate, caring, and an attentive listener. He also enjoys educating his patients and involving them in diagnosis and treatment. Whether creating new smiles or just rejuvenating the old ones, Dr. Satnick appreciates the artistic side of dentistry: the combination of art and science to make someone feel and look better. Dr. Satnick has been happily married for 18 years. He enjoys scuba diving, hiking, skiing, and most of all, being an involved dad with his three wonderful children.
Locations & DirectionsDAVID SATNICK DMD, 6633 Telephone Rd Ste 220, Ventura, CA
Dr. David M Satnick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ventura, CA.