Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David C Schirmer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David C Schirmer has the following 15 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
Showing 2 of 5
39 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. David C Schirmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. David C Schirmer
David C. Schirmer, DDS DDS, Georgetown University School of Dentistry, 1980, Chairman’s Commendation for Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics, Visiting Fellowship Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, Delta Sigma Delta BS, Niagara University, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, National Science Foundation grant recipient for Student Originated Studies, American Institute of Biological Sciences Member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Society, Seventh District Dental Society, Steuben County Dental Society(past president) Trustee, New York State Dental Foundation Member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Enrolled at The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health Began private practice of general dentistry in 1980 as an associate of David T. Schirmer DDS (Father), and has continued in Corning and Dundee locations since. Daughter, Kathryn L. Schirmer DMD graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in May, 2009 and is currently Chief Resident at Peninsula Hospital Centers Department of Dentistry.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David C Schirmer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sarasota, FL.