Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Shipper
Dr. David M Shipper, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Shipper has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David M Shipper has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
42 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David M Shipper Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David M Shipper's office for more information.
101 Central Park W Ste 1D New York, NY : (212) 877-0405
More about Dr. David M Shipper
Meet Dr. David Shipper I am a native of New York City and moved to the Upper West Side to join my father, Dr. Philip Shipper, in practice. My father and I practiced together until his retirement at the end of 1999. That same year, we were joined by my nephew, Dr. Howard Vogel. I have lived and practiced in the same neighborhood since the summer of 1976. I continue to enjoy practicing dentistry because I love being in the company of my patients. I take great pride in treating everyone with compassion, and with a passion for the services we provide. My main goal is to improve our patients' dental health, thereby contributing to their overall health. Education BA Economics - Case Western Reserve University Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine Throughout my career, I have continuously participated in continuing education courses in order to keep up to date with the newest treatments and techniques, materials, and advancements in technology. I am a certified dentist in both CEREC and Invisalign®. My number one desire is to be able to offer and provide the most advanced dental care available to each and every patient. Professional Associations American Dental Association New York State Dental Association New York County Dental Society, Board of Directors Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity The Dental Study Club of New York The Pierre Fauchard Academy The New York Academy of Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow Outside the Office In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, our two sons, Josh and Mike, and our dog, Sydney. My interests include running, keeping fit, scuba diving, golf, traveling and reading.
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL PARK WEST DENTAL, 101 Central Park W Ste 1D, New York, NY
Dr. David M Shipper is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.