Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Simonsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. David W Simonsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. David W Simonsen
David W. Simonsen Doctor Simonsen was originally born in Minnesota. He grew up in San Jose,California where most of his family still lives. He attended UC Santa Barbara and received a degree in biological sciences. He then moved onto USC School of Dentistry, where he graduated in 1984, and has been practicing in this Pacific Grove location ever since. Dr.Simonsen is married to a local Podiatrist: Dr. Anne Marangoni. They have three children that are currently attending local schools. His son is a sophomore in college and his twin daughters are in the 10th grade. Dr.Simonsen enjoys watching his kid’s recreation teams which he has coached in the past. He has a dog named Roxy and a cat named Glitter. He enjoys hiking, biking, camping, traveling, golfing, water skiing and snow skiing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Simonsen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pacific Grove, CA.