Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Sopinsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David A Sopinsky has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David A Sopinsky has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Sopinsky, his office and his staff are all terrific. They use advanced digital technology and have been able to better diagnose whether I've had problems than our previous dentist. In addition, they are empathetic, nice, courteous and best of all, seem to somehow seem to eliminate pain, whether cavity, route canal or crown. I highly recommend their practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David A Sopinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily & Cosmetic Dentistry, 350 Route 73 S, Marlton, NJ
Dr. David A Sopinsky is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marlton, NJ.