Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David R Stagge
Dr. David R Stagge, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Muncie, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Stagge has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David R Stagge has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David R Stagge has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 3
I do wish the staff had been friendlier, more kind, and understanding.They were rude to me. It's like they just wanted to get me in and out of there as quick as possible, not caring to answer my concerns nor questions. When I asked for a copy of my x-rays, they didn't even give me the copy I wanted and the lady taking my x-rays says to me, "why do you want to go to a different dentist".I just found it very offensive.I am entitled to a copy of my records. On my cleanings, they rushed on it, I felt a bunch of paste in my mouth after.My mouth just didn't feel extra clean and gently cared for as I wish they had been to me. It just again felt like a "rush,I could care less about you" type job. On an extraction, I admit David was very helpful with my pain,which was extreme, but the lady helper was cold and rude.I didn't get a irrigation syringe which I think I should've got the first time there as it is helpful to clean out the pocket(hole).It just again, felt like they just wanted to get it over with and move onto another patient.David didn't even stay in the room to see if I wanted to ask anything.He just left as quick as possible to another patient.I do think they don't give much time with patients but it seems most places are that anymore,it's all about the 'money', not the patient.Overall, I just didn't feel comfortable, at ease, nor felt wanted in their office.Even the ladies up front taking the calls, weren't so friendly nor nice to me, not even smiling.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Family Dentistry Of Muncie, 3511 W Fox Ridge Ln, Muncie, IN
Dr. David R Stagge is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Muncie, IN.