Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Stinchfield DDS
Dr. David J Stinchfield, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Washougal, WA, with another office in Washougal, WA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Stinchfield has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Stinchfield has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David J Stinchfield has the following 12 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David J Stinchfield Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David J Stinchfield
Meet Dr. David Stinchfield Meet Dr. David Stinchfield Meet the Staff I feel fortunate that I am passionate about my profession and I look forward to going to work each day. I love to help people on their journey to optimal oral health. Ultimately it is each individual's decision as to what their goals are, but I am here to diagnose and suggest the best options to accomplish those goals. It is my goal to make each of my patients feel comfortable and at home in our practice. Education I attended Brigham Young University and earned a bachelor of science degree in Zoology. I then went on to Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry where I obtained my doctor of dental surgery degree. Continuing Education Continuing education is the fuel that keeps me motivated to provide the best care in the most efficient and painless way possible. It enables me to stay abreast of the new techniques and technology that change at a more rapid pace every year. Continuing education is a passion of mine that will never cease. In the Community I've participated as a Scoutmaster for several years and feel privileged to be able to sponsor multiple sports teams in soccer, softball, and baseball. We also support the Washougal Schools Foundation annual Stride, 5k fun runs. I visit classes at local elementary schools to educate children about oral hygiene. Outside the Office I reside in Washougal with my wife of 17 years, Adina, and our four wonderful children, Isaac, Taylor, Parker, and Morgan. I am an avid marathon runner and have completed Hood to Coast and other long distance relays. I have just begun biking and hope to be able to compete in triathlons. I enjoy water and snow skiing, as well as camping, but family time is my priority.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Stinchfield is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washougal, WA.