Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Sudimack has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. David A Sudimack has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David A Sudimack has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
I have gone to this office for close to 2000 dollars worth of dental work. I always paid in cash in full at the time of the work. I had paid them half IN ADVANCE for a crown. I had some pretty severe hip and back problems going on for months and in all honesty forgot about my tooth entirely. Today I am suffering from a severe toothach in an entirely different toorh. They set me up for an appointment this same day, but then cancelled and demanded cash to treat my infected tooth. I get paid today and my deposit goes in later, but apparently because of the crown( which i paid half in advance and they havent even done the work yet) they are essentially telling me i get to suffer 2 more days with a blinding toothache, even though i will have the cash to pay them later today. I suppose they view this as punishment. The upshot of this is since they are denying me immediate dental care for payment on work they have not yet done I am left to suffer. They are holding me and my dental pain as a hostage. I will not give this dental practice another cent of my money or business. Think about toothaches youve had in the past and imagine being held hostage for 2 days over money for work they had yet to complete. Steer clear of these dental terrorists and all of their minions.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. David A Sudimack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDental Associates Pa, 2205 S Solano Dr, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. David A Sudimack is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Las Cruces, NM.