Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Sumikawa
Dr. David A Sumikawa, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Lihue, HI. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Sumikawa has 2 locations
1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1048
Honolulu, HI 96814
Book Online Now
Dr. David A Sumikawa has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David A Sumikawa
Dr. David Sumikawa Dr. David completed his pre-dental studies from the University of Washington in Seattle before receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree at from Northwestern University in Chicago. He completed his pediatric dentistry residency and received his specialty certificate in pediatric dentistry from the University of California-San Francisco (UCSF). In addition, he earned a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Oral Biology. Following his specialty training he received additional training in oral medicine from UCSF, and trained in the Oral Medicine Department at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle before returning to Honolulu to enter private practice. Dr. David is Board Certified in Pediatric Dentistry, and has earned the honor of Fellow & Diplomate of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD). He also received the California Society of Dentistry for Children, Eric B. Bystrom D.D.S. Memorial Pediatric Dentistry Award for Excellence in the Treatment of Special Needs Patients. Dr. David's research has been published nationally in the Journal of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. David is a member of the Cleft Palate Clinic at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, and also serves on various dental advisory committees, including the Hawaii Dental Service dental advisory committee. Dr. David is also a volunteer faculty in pediatric dentistry at The Queen's Medical Center's General Practice Residency program. Dr. Mark Sumikawa
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Sumikawa is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Honolulu, HI.