Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Che has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David T Che has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 5
Always get an answering machine. Afternoon appt only. Teeth cleaning was a little water spray on my bottom teeth, never touched the top. (My teeth haven't been cleaned in four years and he doesn't care.) His checkup results didn't include the tooth that was bothering me even though I told him four times. The work performed was unsatisfactory. In a nutshell, this dude projects laziness...like he just doesn't want to do his job and skips many steps. Plan on swallowing a good 3% of debris and raising your hand for a swallow so you don't choke and to rest your jaw. You won't even get a cup of water to rinse/spit. He's clueless from patient point of view. Office is old and worn - a clean sterile environment is so important in a dental office. Find someone with a good ten years more experience and who is working to provide the best dental care to his patients. If this guy did in class what he did to me, he would not have graduated.
This is a TERRIBLE and HORRIBLE dentist I have ever visited. Took me more than 40 mins to fill out paper work, and wait. Cleaned my teeth less than 3 mins. He just only spray some water on my teeth and gave me a little bit of mouth wash. He said my teeth are very good, don't need to clean much. Terrible Dentitst!!! STRONGLY and VERY STRONGLY suggest everyone don't ever visit this office. His job is just getting Insurance money. If there is minus star, I would rate him -10 star Mot nha si khung khiep and kinh hoang. Xin anh chi em nguoi VietNam, dung bao gio bi lua gat boi nguoi nha si nay. Ten nay chi biet lay tien bao hiem, va khong lam cong viec cua han. Khi toi den clean rang, ten nay chi xit mot it nuoc vao rang toi va cho toi xuc mieng bang nuoc xuc mieng. Va han noi, rang toi rat tot, khong can clean nhieu. Dung la mot ten luong gat. Cong dong nguoi Viet, nen tranh xa ten nay.
Dr. David T Che accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David T Che is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Anaheim, CA.