Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Dodd has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. David T Dodd has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. David T Dodd has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOwens Medical Center, 4122 Shelbyville Rd Ste 120, Louisville, KY
Dr. David T Dodd is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Louisville, KY.