Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David T Flanagan
Dr. David T Flanagan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lake Charles, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David T Flanagan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David T Flanagan has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David T Flanagan has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 4
I was scheduled for a root canal with an endodentist by my regular dentist, but was reluctant to go through with it. I for nun d out about Biomimetic dentistry online. I was a bit afraid to go again the advise of the dentist and endodentist. But after reviewing the exray, thoroughly probing my gums and teeth asking me many questions about my symptoms.Dr. Flnangan determined that he could do an onlay or indirect filling. My tooth was sensitive at first one side, but with a few days of using MI paste plus the sensitivity went away and i am thrilled with the results. I trust his many years of clinical judegment. Bec aus elf him i still have my own natural root with an intact nerve system and blood supply and managed to completely doge getting a root canal. I wish More dentists practiced this way because could have avoided getting crowns in the past. I am very pleased with having my tooth restored with minimally invasive dentistry. I highly recommend Dr.Flannagan.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Thomas Flanagan Dds, 2714 2nd Ave Ste B, Lake Charles, LA
Dr. David T Flanagan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lake Charles, LA.