Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Oven has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David T Oven has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. David T Oven has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 22
As someone who has very sensitive teeth which caused me to avoid dentists entirely for several years, I would highly recommend Dr. Oven to anyone with an aversion to dental visits. Each person I've encountered in this practice has been extremely friendly and put me totally at ease. My fear of visiting the dentist is now a thing of the past.
I have been a patient for over 25 years. Dr. Oven, Sr. Is the best in my book! He truly cares about his patients. Always very concerned and caring, very upbeat and friendly. I have never seen him in anything but a good mood. My whole family uses this practice, but they go to his son and they all get awesome care, also.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David T Oven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsOven & Padula, 320 W Drinker St, Dunmore, PA
Dr. David T Oven is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dunmore, PA.