Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David T Sung has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David T Sung has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. David T Sung has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 5
What can I say I am very pleased with the service I I walked in with the impression of having all my top teeth pulled which would have going to be 10 of them once David looked at my x-rays and gave me a different opinion which was better then the original plan and only had to pull four of my upper teeth compared to all of them and did some feelings much happier even though I can barely eat right now it'll be better in a day or two
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David T Sung accepts the following insurance providers.
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAspen Dental, 2641 N 44th St Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. David T Sung is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.