Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David P Timmis
David P Timmis is a Dentist primarily located in Peachtree City, GA.David P Timmis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
406 Stevens Entry
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Book Online Now
David P Timmis has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
David P Timmis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call David P Timmis's office for more information.
406 Stevens Entry Peachtree City, GA 30269
More about David P Timmis
Dr. David P. Timmis received his dental training at the University of Texas Dental School at San Antonio, Texas. Having received a U.S. Navy scholarship during the last three years, he then was on active duty as a naval general dentist caring for the U.S. Marines at Camp Pendleton, CA, Iwakuni, Japan, and Kingsville, TX. Following his active duty completion, he was accepted for postgraduate training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. After an initial year as an intern in Anesthesiology, Dr. Timmis completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and The Medical Center Hospital. Following his completion of training, he was recruited for a faculty position at the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA. As an Assistant Professor in the Department of Surgery, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery he became the Director of the Residency Program. Dr. Timmis’ academic interests included orthognathic surgery, temporomandibular joint disorders, surgical placement of dental implants and bone grafting to the face and jaws. He has authored numerous oral surgical scientific articles, contributed to oral surgical textbooks on orthognathic surgery and authored and presented papers at professional meetings throughout the United States and abroad. After seven years at Emory, in 1994, he relocated his practice of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the Emory Clinic to Peachtree City, GA. He remains a clinical professor of Oral and Maxillofacial and contributes to the training program for residents in oral surgery. Dr. Timmis is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He is an active member of numerous professional organizations including the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Dental Association, the Southeast & Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Georgia Dental Association, the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. Dr. Timmis served as President of the Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2008-2009. He is licensed to practice oral surgery and perform general anesthesia by the State of Georgia. Dr. Timmis resides in Peachtree City, GA with his wife Becky. His daughters Jennifer, Nicole, and Rebecca live in Atlanta. He is a proud grandfather to Jacob, Nicole and Mark Hossler’s first child.
Locations & DirectionsSouth Oms, 406 Stevens Entry, Peachtree City, GA
David P Timmis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Peachtree City, GA.