5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Pain Minimized

Rude and Unprofessional Secretary

I was referred to this place by a local dentist. Each time I call here I receive a nasty attitude from his secretary. It's rather funny how nice she was when my dentist first referred me to this place. Yet, my recent call involved her rudely hanging up on me due to asking for simple payment options for a procedure. What is there to get so mad about? If you have a patient who is willing to openly inquire about finance options [in a sincere manner], then you can at least reciprocate in a likewise manner rather than catch an attitude and rudely hang up on them at the end. Dr. Toca, on the other hand, seemed nice when I met him during my very first time in person. So, I have nothing bad about to say about him as of now. My main dilemma is with his secretary's lack of professionalism. I highly encourage that he seeks out someone else when it comes to answering clients who call with inquiries.

Pain Minimized
  • Similiar Dentists

Dr. David J Toca is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenner, LA.