Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David O Tweedie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David O Tweedie has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David O Tweedie - Posted on June 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David O Tweedie - Posted on May 8th, 2015
I reluctantly changed to a new dentist when I moved to the area 6 years ago. I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Tweedie has done bridge work and crowns for me and even made a "long" front tooth look much better. He is friendly, as is his entire office staff. Highly recommend!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. David O Tweedie Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David O Tweedie's office for more information.
1795 Penfield Rd Penfield, NY : (585) 586-5442
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David O Tweedie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Penfield, NY.