Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David S Verschueren has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. David S Verschueren has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Dr. David S Verschueren Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David S Verschueren's office for more information.
601 SE 117th Ave Ste 120 Vancouver, WA : (360) 695-4300
More about Dr. David S Verschueren
Office hours are weekdays 8:00am-5:00pm
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. David S Verschueren is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Vancouver, WA.