Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Cho DDS
Dr. David W Cho, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Artesia, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Long Beach, CA . His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Cho has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Cho has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Cho has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Also a no show for me
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Cho - Posted on August 6th, 2018
I had the same experience as the previous reviewer. I had an appointment with Dr. Cho but an unknown dentist showed up to work on my teeth. The nurse assured me that Dr. Cho was at his home but was going to come to the office. Too little! Too late! I left the office & never returned.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Cho - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Dr. David W Cho Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia DHMO Concordia Plus General Dentist
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. David W Cho
David Cho, D.D.S. Chris Duong, D.D.S. Lindsay Kerly Rose Michelle Miriam Lynda Back to Top Our Office We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! Dr. Cho’s and Dr. Duong's High Standards A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. Our Education & Prevention As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health. Uncompromising Safety Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Dr. Cho’s and Dr. Duong's Training & Expertise As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession. A Positive Experience Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you. Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Cho is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Artesia, CA.