Is Dr. David Dorfman the right Dentist for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Dorfman MD, DDS
Dr. David Dorfman, MD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Pacific Palisades, CA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. He speaks English.
Dr. David Dorfman has 2 locations
4968 Booth Cir Ste 105
Irvine, CA 92604
Book Online Now
Dr. David Dorfman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. David Dorfman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Dorfman's office for more information.
4968 Booth Cir Ste 105 Irvine, CA 92604
881 Alma Real Dr Ste 204 Pacific Palisades, CA : (818) 714-8630
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Dorfman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Irvine, CA.