Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Gnegy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Gnegy has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Gnegy does a wonderful job as well as being a personable gentleman. He's compassionate and dedicated to his clients. Donna the hygienist is the same; which the receptionist was better. From the first time I went there she gave dirty looks and smart aleck comments. I asked her what I did to make her so rude to me and she said she didn't know. She also fails to bill insurance companies or get pre-determinations when she is supposed to. (I waited from November-February) I finally called the insurance company after Teresa said she repeatedly tried to get an answer from the insurance company - they said that wasn't true - she asked 48 hours prior to my service being done. She also billed Care Credit close to twice the amount of what was due for my service saying the insurance company wouldn't pay. I called the insurance company they paid 30% of the bill; she refuses to give back the money that she took on overbilling Care Credit and told me not to worry about it, because I have 2 years interest free. Not the point as the interest is 29.99% and it affects my credit score. Husband went in today and she told him is was over $400 for a cleaning/scaling of teeth when it is covered by our insurance and then had the ordasity to call him a liar. Effective today - we are looking for a new dentist!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Wayne Gnegy Dmd, 1535 Lincoln Rd, Allegan, MI
Dr. David W Gnegy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Allegan, MI.