Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Lowe
Dr. David W Lowe, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Port Orange, FL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Lowe has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David W Lowe
About Dr. Lowe Dr. David Lowe received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, with high honors, from Northwestern University in 1994. He completed his orthodontic training and master’s thesis in 1996, also from Northwestern University. He lectures for the Daytona Beach Community College Dental Assisting Program, for local dentists and dental hygienists for orthodontic education and for various law enforcement and forensic organizations on forensic dentistry. Dr. Lowe is Board Certified with the American Board of Orthodontics and is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, American Society of Forensic Odontology, Florida Association of Orthodontists, Florida Dental Association, Daytona Beach Study Club, Volusia Dental Academy and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. Dr. David Lowe was born and raised in the Daytona Beach area and is the son of Dr. W.J. Lowe, who has practiced orthodontics in this area for over 42 years. He volunteers with Catholic Charities and The Florida Baptist Convention to provide dental care to the needy. He is also an amateur actor who has performed in several community theaters. Dr. Lowe is married to a general dentist in Daytona Beach, Dr. Jean Chang-Lowe. They have two wonderful twins - Max and Marley.
Locations & DirectionsLOWE DAVID W DDS, 4904 Clyde Morris Blvd Ste C, Port Orange, FL
Dr. David W Lowe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Port Orange, FL.