Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Wickness has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David P Wickness has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 38
Called after hours for a crisis and was called back the next day and an appointment set up to fix it. Everyone was very helpful.
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to have been able to fit you in to take care of your crisis. Please let us know if you need anything at all! Have a great day! :)
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. David P Wickness
Dr. David P. Wickness was born and raised in Peoria, Illinois. He attended Indiana University, graduating in 1997 with a bachelors degree in biology. He then attended Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, graduating in 2001. Since graduation, Dr. Wickness has completed over 500 hours of continuing education with an emphasis on complex restorative, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. The majority of these hours were completed at the Dawson Center for advanced dental study in St. Petersburg, Florida and the Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Wickness is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Illinois State Dental Society, and the Illini District Dental Society. Dr. Wickness and his wife Rachel have two daughters, Marissa and Ava.
Locations & DirectionsELLEN SHEMANCIK DMD, 105 Kenner Ave, Nashville, TN
Dr. David P Wickness is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nashville, TN.