Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David G Yokley
David G Yokley is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, AL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 2 of 2
David G Yokley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about David G Yokley
Born in Gadsden, AL and raised in Tuscaloosa, I received my B.S. degree from the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. After receiving my dental degree from the University of Alabama in Birmingham in 1977, I joined with my dental school colleague, Dr. David Yokley in 1984, locating our practice in the Huntsville-Madison area. This area was attractive because of its high-tech environment, coupled with a traditional Southern lifestyle. I was born on Leap Year, 1948 in Nashville, Tennessee. At the age of two, my family moved to Florence, Alabama where I grew up. Upon graduation from Coffee High School, I enlisted in the Navy for four years. While in the Navy I had three tours in Vietnam. I left the Navy in 1970 and entered college at the University of North Alabama, where I graduated with a B.S. degree in 1974. I received my D.M.D. degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 1978. Our team of hygienists and support staff have your health, comfort, and individual needs foremost in our minds.
Locations & DirectionsMadison Dental Associates LLC, 115 Rainbow Dr, Madison, AL
David G Yokley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, AL.