Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Zipnock has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Zipnock has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. David W Zipnock has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Best I have been too
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Zipnock - Posted on June 13th, 2018
When you go in an office and people in the waiting area scare you to death, don’t listen! Listen to who has been treated, been in those chairs. I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Zipnock or his staff. I have had two great experiences especially when your anxiety gets the best of you. Everyone is extremely friendly, gentle and everything is neat and tidy. I had a root canal done today and I can say pretty much pain free. I barely even felt the shots. Still have to do a crown but I highly recommend this office, if your scared just let them know. I have been to several dentist and have to put him at the top of my list. The whole office deserves 5 stars. So if your negative keep your thoughts to yourself because some or most are anxious and it don’t help if your trying to be positive. You may wait a little bit but they do walk ins and are helping other people so just be patient. My wait today was less than 15 min. Be thankful for the help. Hats off to all of you at All about smiles in Midland, PA. I will make recommendations for sure. Keep up your kind ways we appreciate it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Zipnock - Posted on March 9th, 2018
Was highly insensitive to my gfs needs. She began crying due to how new teeth fit, and doctor stood up and walked out assuming she was being uncooperative. Dr. Zionock Assigned assistant Mike to oversee my gf issues, as the piece would need adjusted. Was very cordial with all other patients, tried to come back and apologize several times.
Dr. David W Zipnock Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David W Zipnock is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Butler, PA.