Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dawn M Arena has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Dawn M Arena has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Dawn M Arena has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 25
I've tried to make so many appointments but no one would answer. Always short staffed and wait time was just ridiculous even for a cleaning. Dentist works for profit only and doesn't have patient's best interests at heart. She does everything herself to save on labor but doesn't realize she is losing patients that way. Had a filling there and it was awful. Took forever and she had an intern help her while they had personal conversations right on top of my face. That tooth has never been the same, always throbbing and sensitive. She tries to sell you everything you don't need and even her receptionist tries to sell you facials and skin treatments. Super unprofessional
Had insurance after exam was given a long laundry list of treatment to be done. Since I was pre-occupied with personal issues, the red flag did not go off. I started by getting two teeth filled and it was a roller coaster ride from there. The tooth in between the two teeth filled broke shortly after and then needed a crown. Went to a different dentist for the crown. After the crown was put on one of the teeth filled became sensitive and started throbbing. It was determined the filling she put in was so close to the nerve and that is why it was throbbing. So for now I am trying not to use that side of my mouth too often because I am going to need yet another crown. I recently went to an honest dentist and I only have one small cavity. Beware of any dentist that gives you a long treatment list after their initial exam.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dawn M Arena accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDawn Marie Arena Dds, 3400 Tamiami Trl N Ste 301, Naples, FL
Dr. Dawn M Arena is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Naples, FL.