Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawn J Wehking has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Last year I came to Dr. Wehking for a yearly exam after she had recently started her practice in Lafayette, CO. During the evaluation she asked me if I had headaches. I told her that I had headaches almost daily ever since a car accident in 2007. She completed occlusal equilibration to realign my bite. Throughout the procedure, she explained exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it. Since that visit my headaches have been reduced to 2-3 a month. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Wehking. Not only is she professional and knowledgable about the latest dentistry and how to help her patients, she is also friendly and caring. The entire office staff is kind, caring, professional and always ready to help with a smile on their faces. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn Wehking and her staff.
Dr. Wehking is by far the best dentist I've ever been a patient of. She's incredibly skilled, honest, meticulous, and caring. She treated my TMJ and cured my jaw from chronic pain (neck, jaw joints, and headaches,) after I'd gone to another dentist who just gave me a generic mouth guard to protect my teeth from grinding, which made it worse! Her knowledge, training, and expertise definitely exceeds all the other dentists I've been to. Her team is also wonderful. They truly care about their patients and make me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I can't say enough good things about Complete Family Dentistry!!!
Avoid Dawn Wehking for dental care. In my view, based on my experience as her former patient: she practices discrimination by seeking to cull out all but the simplest (easy for her to handle) cases; she definitely does not like to be challenged (and as a new doctor gets insecure when she is questioned); and she does not do well with applying judgment that might require her to deviate from what a textbook or standard has told her (whereas, clearly, those professional resources are intended to be guidance, not replacing the need to evaluate what is best for each individual patient). My recommendation for patients who prefer not to be blind to their dental care, but who are interested to ask questions about their care: seek another dentist, not Ms. Wehking.
Dr. Dawn J Wehking accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Leland Belford Dmd, 204 E Baseline Rd, Lafayette, CO
Dr. Dawn J Wehking is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lafayette, CO.