Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Dawnie L Kildoo?

Lost my dental records. Impossible to schedule timely appointment. Poor reputation among others I questioned. Office staff not helpful.

Satisfaction

I had been a patient of Dr. Kildoo's for some time. The first thing you are approached with is how you are going to pay and not how you feel. Appointments have been screwed up and upselling of additional processes seems to be the key to this practice. I also was a victim of a previous review who went through the gum disease routine. It cost me a fortune and I am not sure what was resolved. If you want something simple like a filling or crown than this could be the place for you. You will be referred out for almost everything. Be aware that the staff does considerable amounts of the work and not the Dr. I believed I hired and was paying Dr. prices. This is supposedly how the prices are kept down but it is not reflected in you bill. The technology is poor since I have now found a dentist who is with the times. I needed extensive work will Kildoo so a plan was put in place and an appointment made. I did not know the length of the appointment. I sat in the chair for almost 5 hours while she attended to other patients. This happened twice. I would have booked any time available where more time could have been spent with me. This was not a concern but how I would pay was. The billing portion of this practice is a nightmare. You believe you are paid in full and months later a bill shows up for a crazy amount of money and demands payment. Funny how when they bill the insurance it normally comes back that they are not adhering to the reasonable and customary clause. There are not that many choices in the Green Valley area so please be careful. I was not and have since learned.

Satisfaction

Exceptional Care & Highly Trained Staff!

Exceptional care and highly trained staff! I recommend Dr. Dawnie Kildoo!

What A Great Dentist

I have always been pretty nervous about dentists, but I thought I would try a female dentist. I had also heard wonderful things about Dr. Kildoo in the community, so I decided to make an appointment. The front desk staff were so nice and wonderful on the phone that I was much less apprehensive to come in. Dr. Kildoo and her staff were so nice to me. They let me know about some problem areas and Dr. Kildoo seemed to sense my apprehension because she told me what she was going to do before she did it and she was very patient with me. I also couldn't believe how gentle she was! Probably the most gentle dentist I have ever seen. The front desk staff talked to me about finances afterward and they were very helpful in arranging my next appointments to fit around my schedule. I was even able to get an appointment with the hygienist the next week and she was so wonderful as well. I felt very appreciated and needless to say, I don't dread my dentist visits like I used to.

Dentist's Response

Thank you for the outstanding review! It is a pleasure being your dentist. Dr. Kildoo

Satisfaction

Dr. Dawnie Kildoo is skilled dentist who cares about high quality dentistry & her patients

Dr. Dawnie Kildoo is a skilled general dentist who focuses on offering only the best quality care to her patients. She attends MANY continuing education course every year to stay up-to-date on new procedures, etc. She received the Mastership Award from the American Academy of General Dentistry. The M.A.G.D. status is only awarded to the top 1% of all dentist in the United States. Dr. Kildoo always looks to offer the best treatment options for her patients with the utmost compassion. If you feel you are not receiving the best care from your current dentist or are looking for a new dentist, I would highly recommend her.

Thank you for your positive comments. Greatly appreciated! Dr. Kildoo

Amazing Dentist

I saw Rosie for a cleaning appointment and she was very informative, as well as gentle. The office front staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Kildoo was very gentle in my exam and explained the treatment I needed very well, even using cameras so that I could see where my problem areas were and really understand. I am excited to go back to such a technologically advanced and friendly office.

Dentist's Response

Thank you for the kind remarks. We strive to provide the best dental experience possible for our patients. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment! Dr. Kildoo

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Dawnie L Kildoo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Green Valley, AZ.