Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia
Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Somerville, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia
Dawn Marie DiGrazia, DMD Dr. DiGrazia is an associate dentist at Somerset Dental Arts. She joined the team in 1991, as a young high school student working in the position of part-time dental assistant She knew in her junior year of high school that she wanted a career in the dental field. Through college and dental school, Dr. DiGrazia continued to work as an assistant until she graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2002, with her D.M.D. She continued her dental education with a residency at JFK hospital in Edison. Dr. D’s easy nature and her love for dentistry are obvious whether she is treating a patient with a root canal, or performing cosmetic dentistry. She makes it easy for patients to follow through with their dental care. She takes great pride in being able to solve dental problems for her patients and helping them to regain confidence with a beautiful smile. The younger patients love Dr. D., especially those who stand taller than her! Dr. DiGrazia is highly skilled in the field of general dentistry, with advanced training in Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, and Dental Rehabilitation. She is also certified in Invisalign (invisible braces). She is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and the Seattle Study Club. When not working in the dental office, Dr. DiGrazia enjoys spending time with her family at the beach or at home, watching her daughter and son grow. You can also find Dr. D. cheering on her favorite sports team with her husband, Louie – Go Steelers!
Locations & DirectionsNEAL R GITTLEMAN DDS, 279 E Main St, Somerville, NJ
Dr. Dawnmarie M Digrazia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Somerville, NJ.