Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daya G Bale has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daya G Bale has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daya G Bale - Posted on August 3rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daya G Bale - Posted on July 29th, 2016
I am terrified about dental visits but Dr. Bale has changed this. I was told I needed a root canal and I was not going for this but Dr. Bale made me feel comfortable and did the procedure. No pain during and after. Plus a call from her, not her staff, to check on me. Talk about caring. I will recommend her to my family and friends.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daya G Bale - Posted on November 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daya G Bale - Posted on October 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daya G Bale - Posted on October 13th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daya G Bale Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Daya G Bale
Dr. Daya Bale has been in the field of dentistry for more than 10 years, having first completed her dental education in 2003 from Nair Hospital and Dental College, Mumbai, India-one of the leading dental institutions in Asia, where she received her Bachelors in Dental Surgery. She received her DDS from New York University and upon graduation was inducted into the National Dental Honor Society- Omicron Kappa Upsilon which recognizes the top 10% of the graduating class. Her other qualifications/accolades include: - Honors in Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU - She won the 2008 Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry Award by the prestigious American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) - Certified Invisalign provider. - Successful completion of The Implant lecture series by Dr Dennis Tarnow and Advanced Implant Restorative Course by Zimmer Institute. - Accredited member of: American Dental Association New Jersey Dental Association Middlesex County Dental Society American Academy of General Dentistry. Fellowship in Implant Dentistry- International Dental Implant Association. \\"I am a firm believer that staying up to date with advances in dentistry through ongoing education is a must to offer the best available treatment options to my patients.” claims Dr Bale. Her commitment to continuing education reflects her desire to provide her patients with the most comfortable, pain-free dental experience possible. At the same time Dr Bale strongly feels that there is no substitute for humanity and old-fashioned customer service, even as dental technology continues to progress. She has never lost sight of the human element so essential to an outstanding dental experience. Her gentle touch, personable chair-side manner, and finely honed skills endear her to patients and serve as excellent models for the entire \\"Only Smiles Dental\\" team to emulate.
Locations & DirectionsDAYA BALE DDS, 335 Avenel St, Avenel, NJ
Dr. Daya G Bale is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Avenel, NJ.