Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dayna M Cassandra
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Paramus, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cassandra is simply the best dentist that I have ever gone to. She excels at coming up with and explaining a treatment plan. When I first went to her, I needed a lot of dental work and she did an excellent job repairing/replacing worn out dental work, filling cavities and making sure that my gums were healthy. I moved away from Bergen County 8 years ago and switched dentists. My new dentist always commented on the quality of the dental work that Dr Cassandra had done, so when I recently developed some dental issues, including a cavity below the filling in a tooth that the new dentist had filled, I knew that I had to go see Dr Cassandra to get things back on track. Not planning on ever switching dentists again! Well worth the 100+ mile round trip!!!
17 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDayna M Cassandra Dds, 351 Evelyn St, Paramus, NJ
Dr. Dayna M Cassandra is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Paramus, NJ.