Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean A Burnett DDS
Dr. Dean A Burnett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bellevue, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean A Burnett has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean A Burnett - Posted on October 25th, 2016
Dr. Dean A Burnett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dean A Burnett
Dr. Dean Burnett Dr. Dean Burnett received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (1990), then Masters of Biology and Specialist Certificate of Endodontics (1992) while attending Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois. He opened his office in Factoria in 1993, then moved the office to its current location in 1997. He is an active member of the American Association of Endodontists. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Washington State Association of Endodontists, Washington State Dental Association, and the Seattle-King County Dental Society. He is an Affiliate Associate Professor at the University of Washington Dental School. He is a local boy who graduated from Newport High School. He loves to travel but found that there is no better place than Bellevue to raise a family. He enjoys an active lifestyle with his wife and their two children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dean A Burnett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellevue, WA.