- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean A Carmichael DDS
Dr. Dean A Carmichael, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Independence, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Dean A Carmichael has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dean A Carmichael has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Dean A Carmichael Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dean A Carmichael
Dean A. Carmichael, DDS Dr. Carmichael was born and raised in Parma, Ohio and graduated from Normandy High School. He graduated from Ohio State University with degrees in Microbiology and Virology before attending Ohio Stated Dental School, where he received his Doctorate in Dentistry in 1984. Shortly after graduation he joined Rockside Family Dental and has been in practice here since 1984. He enjoys the variety that a family dental practice provides and especially treating dental phobic patients. William Brosky, DDS