Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean D Leming has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dean D Leming has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dean D Leming has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Lemming was incredibly helpful and caring when I was in the area from Colorado for my sister's Memorial Service in Warsaw, Va. I broke part of a crown and tooth. I didn't know any dentist in the area but needed help immediately. Dr. Lemming graciously saw me promptly, ( the same day I called) explained what was going on with the tooth, and helped me tremendously! It is indeed rare to find such a Dentist in today's fast-paced $$$s driven world, esp. when you are a stranger in town at a difficult time in your life. I am extremely thankful for the help and compassion and expertise Dr. Lemming offered.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dean D Leming accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJohn W Gregory Dds, 625 Charlotte St, Tappahannock, VA
Dr. Dean D Leming is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tappahannock, VA.