Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean R Anderson
Dr. Dean R Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Alexandria, MN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean R Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dean R Anderson has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
38 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dean R Anderson
Dean R. Anderson, DDS Dean the Dentist, Dr. Dean Anderson, loves being a dentist. He decided he wanted to be a dentist when he was an eighth–grader in Hopkins, Minnesota and has never had second thoughts. Dr. Anderson chose Chemistry as an undergraduate major at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois, and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS, from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. Early in his career he completed the United States Dental Institute graduate orthodontics course and has been building on that base of knowledge for 20 years by offering orthodontics in his general practice office. Dr. Anderson appreciated the concepts that were available with Invisalign®, the nearly invisible braces, when they were introduced to the American market. He has completed Invisalign® advanced certification. Dr. Anderson is committed to continuing education and maintains memberships with the American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, International Association of Orthodontics, Academy of General Dentistry, Seattle Study Club St. Cloud Chapter and the Tri-County Study Club. He is active in his community, serving as a Kiwanis Club member and a School District 206 School Board member. During his leisure time, Dr. Anderson enjoys sailing, portrait painting, and spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
Locations & DirectionsDEAN RICHARD ANDERSON DDS, 1400 Hawthorne St Ste 2, Alexandria, MN
Dr. Dean R Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Alexandria, MN.