Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. D G Rye has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
My dental emergency was taken care of quickly and painlessly... I explained my situation to the office and was scheduled right away. Dr. Rye was able to determine the problem right away and quickly took care of it. I'm feeling so much better! Thank you to Dr. Rye and his great team for putting patients needs first!
I had gone into Dr. Rye for a consultation after almost being taken advantage of by a greedy, twisted dentist. So I went in there highly skeptical and defensive. I was having migraines and heard a total mouth reconstruction would do the trick. He and his staff were very up front and honest. They answered all of my questions to the best that they could with the limited information I could provide. I had no idea what I was getting into, but I signed on with them and took out a loan to cover the expenses. There were a few times I had to call him and his staff after hours, but they were very helpful. They also came in early one time for an âemergencyâ visit, without any attitude on their part. Toward the end, I was under a tight deadline b/c I was moving overseas. They fit me in and finished everything on time. Dr. Rye didnât take my insurance, but if I were to move back to the area, Iâd go back to him. Heâs definitely worth the extra money. He doesnât just come in, do his work, take your money, and shoo you away. He takes pride in providing quality service and product.
Dr. D G Rye accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3554 Chain Bridge Rd, Fairfax, VA
Dr. D G Rye is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.