Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean H Whitman DMD
Dr. Dean H Whitman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with other offices in Winter Springs, FL and Lake Mary, FL (and 1 other location). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean H Whitman has 4 locations
5745 Canton Cv Ste 101
Winter Springs, FL 32708
775 Primera Blvd Ste 1001
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean H Whitman has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dean H Whitman has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent Oral Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean H Whitman - Posted on July 24th, 2016
Excellent Oral Surgeon with a lot of experience. Has treated our son with Cleft Palate interventions.
15 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Dean H Whitman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dean H Whitman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Winter Park, FL.